[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Flood, discussions of any themes » Flood, discussions of any themes » fatality abuse his admin acces !!!
fatality abuse his admin acces !!!
ppkaskinasDate: Monday, 01.11.2010, 12:42 | Message # 16
Lieutenant
Group: Pro Player
fatality is just basically an idiot.

eclipse_-Date: Wednesday, 03.11.2010, 13:54 | Message # 17
Private
take this guys admin access and give him back a piece of the 280 pounds the mentally retarded kid gave for lifetime long admin...

Added (03.11.2010, 14:54)
---------------------------------------------
just asked him to kick a specbugger, cause the player was acting pretty weird... (i was dead...)

Instead of kicking the specbugger, he kicked me. I returned, he said: "you said kick specbugger -.-". Then I said something like 'u must be 13 years old'. He then banned me...

Is he mentally retarded or something? Dunno if he thinks hes funny or something, but thats clearly admin abuse. He really shouldnt have admin, even if he paid c! 280 pounds for lifelong admin access...

to C!: please don't think about yourself and the money u get for giving players admin access, but think about all the players that play on your server and think its fuckin lame...

EliamDate: Thursday, 04.11.2010, 16:54 | Message # 18
Forum & Server Admin
Closed.

Forum » Flood, discussions of any themes » Flood, discussions of any themes » fatality abuse his admin acces !!!
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.rudownload counter strike cs servers

Vote on the Counter Strike Top 200
Counter Strike Top 200 - Maps | Skins | CD Keys | Sprays | Bots

Top CS DEAGLE.RUServers CS 1.6Public games Game's TOP-100 Counter cs-samara.clan.su
Copyright nWe Fam © 2024

Сервера CS Мониторинг серверов
Мониторинг серверов CS 1.6
Мониторинг серверов CS
Top Ten Website
Top Website