[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Flood, discussions of any themes » Flood, discussions of any themes » *ppk* is leaving nWe
*ppk* is leaving nWe
ppkaskinasDate: Friday, 01.04.2011, 11:24 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Pro Player
good news to kozzin/c! and others = ppk is leaving! i cant take this bullshit anymore

the main reason as i have said before = server goes nowhere, new admins, c! seems to be making or trying to make money out of this server. u know what? fair enough! no problems BUT HE DOESNT EVEN FUCKING TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN THEM THE MAIN RULES OF BEING AN ADMIN, is this the fucking good way of management?now dynban gone. how da fuck can we ban cheaters now? NO FUCKING WAY, THEY JUST KEEP COMMING BACK. now i cant even ban anyone permanently, i have been asked to come over to ban a cheater online, have gave that cheater a standard ban which obviously doesnt fucking work, the cheater came back, so i just fucking went to play somewhere else. u know - fuck yourselves, who gives a bollocks. C! is aint improving this server but constantly downgrading it. u know who's idea was the macban? mine! u know whos idea was the 3000k money limit? mine! and many other things that has gone gradually from this server by a power of will of our mister c!

last word = everyone enjoy your stay in nWe for aslong as u wish to. sorry if i have said something bad to any of you - appologies. have fun!

kozzin now u can oficially piss your pants psycho. you are the only person here who deserves a FUCK YOU, dont go mad when u see this, crap your pants first kozy.

GeallinDate: Friday, 01.04.2011, 11:34 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Player
PPK dont go. Lets see if we can get C! to put macban back on.... just make it so only a few admins can access it..
But i do agree without macban there is no point have the amx_ban command either as it does not work.

ppkaskinasDate: Friday, 01.04.2011, 12:09 | Message # 3
Lieutenant
pontless man, i wouldnt stick this thread here if i wouldnt be serious about it. no way. its just fucking plain pointless deal. nothing gonna change.

Silent-_-KillazDate: Friday, 01.04.2011, 17:15 | Message # 4
Major general
well it was gd nowing u and gl in future smile

BOOM BITCH GET OUT MY WAY GET OUT MY WAY!!!!!!!!

Yours Sincerely Jack :)

DhragoshDate: Friday, 01.04.2011, 18:24 | Message # 5
Lieutenant
oh damn sad You seem serious so I'm not gonna try to pursue you. Take care and as Silent said, it was good knowing you wink

gl & hf happy

Dhragosh,
cry

Clan War Server!
IP: 212.187.246.73:27015
or: nweclan.clanserver.com:27015
PW: pcw
Add to favourites ;)

Forum » Flood, discussions of any themes » Flood, discussions of any themes » *ppk* is leaving nWe
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.rudownload counter strike cs servers

Vote on the Counter Strike Top 200
Counter Strike Top 200 - Maps | Skins | CD Keys | Sprays | Bots

Top CS DEAGLE.RUServers CS 1.6Public games Game's TOP-100 Counter cs-samara.clan.su
Copyright nWe Fam © 2024

Сервера CS Мониторинг серверов
Мониторинг серверов CS 1.6
Мониторинг серверов CS
Top Ten Website
Top Website