[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Admin Pub Server Rulles » Admin Pub Server Rulles » Want to join structure of administrators.
Want to join structure of administrators.
rbkDate: Tuesday, 09.11.2010, 21:00 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Player
Hi there.I would like to join structure of admins to help keep server clear of cheaters and other players who disrespect the server.I've played on this server whole long time.Has got acquainted with lots of peoples and admins.Was the administrator know all commands.My name is Artur.I'm 18 years old.I was born in Latvia,but now i live in UK.I have played cs about 4-5 years.I play about 5-6 hours a day,and I will be glad to help to keep the server clean.My nickname is rbk.Thanks for attention.Privet vsem russkim!!!Ja xotel bi prisoedenitsja k sostavu adminov i t4ateljno vipolnjatj vsjo 4to ot menja trebuetsja a immeno banitj naglix 4iterov kogda nikogo iz adminov nebudet na servere kak eto 4astenjko bivaet:P Ja uzhe igraju na servere o4enj davno ewjo s prowlogo goda.pojavilosj mnogo znakomix i vstretil starix druzej.Estj opit adminstva bil adminom 3 raza.A voobwe mne server nravitsja,i ja bil bi rad statj sdesj adminom.

nWe_cDate: Thursday, 11.11.2010, 23:58 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Admins
I send u privat massage... or contact to me past audicarsell@gmail.com

nWe | c! General Server Admin!

Forum » Admin Pub Server Rulles » Admin Pub Server Rulles » Want to join structure of administrators.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.rudownload counter strike cs servers

Vote on the Counter Strike Top 200
Counter Strike Top 200 - Maps | Skins | CD Keys | Sprays | Bots

Top CS DEAGLE.RUServers CS 1.6Public games Game's TOP-100 Counter cs-samara.clan.su
Copyright nWe Fam © 2024

Сервера CS Мониторинг серверов
Мониторинг серверов CS 1.6
Мониторинг серверов CS
Top Ten Website
Top Website