[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » Request Unban (A request to be unbanned.)
Request Unban
ptrDate: Thursday, 13.01.2011, 21:03 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Player
1. Your player name you used in the server. : Cum Dump
2. Your IP adress (u can see here http://www.ip-adress.com/ ) : 146.87.52.52
2. If you use original steam please write your steam ID : STEAM_0:0:320610
3. Date/Time you were banned : January 13th 2011, About 20:25-20:30
4. Reason why you were banned (if you know). : Not known. No warning, just had a Kicked and Banned message.
5. Reason why you should be unbanned. : I've only played on the server a couple of times, usually when it is not very full and often the players are not very good, so I do look alot better than I am. But I wasn't doing anything weird, I had no warning if the ban was for camping (which I did once at T spawn I think, but I got banned after a map change and half way through an FY_map), or spamming through walls (is that allowed? some ban that I know)... But yea, I wasn't cheating, didn't do anything that looked like it, I was just a lot better than all of those on the server and I have very good sound, they all just ran about so it was predictable where they were. I don't know if there was an admin on the server - Noone with the nWe tag and I wasn't told if I should have a demo or screenshots to upload, although I can't see any in my folder to upload, so I guess you don't have that feature.

I only play on the server every so often because a friend plays on it and I sometimes join him, but would be nice to be unbanned.

Cheers,

GeallinDate: Friday, 14.01.2011, 09:19 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Player
I set the ban as you were wallhacking in my opinion. You are right you are not a good player and your movement trying to hide your wallhack was what gave it away. As I didn't get a demo cause the dam thing wouldn't save as my counter strike folder is full. I have lifted the ban but will watch you real carefully.
Be warned I dont wear a Tag on server and alot of the time the others admins dont either.

Silent-_-KillazDate: Friday, 14.01.2011, 15:20 | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Pro Player
never even seen him play hu the fuck is he and btw wht is ur friends nick?

Message edited by Silent-_-Killaz - Friday, 14.01.2011, 16:48

nWe_cDate: Sunday, 23.01.2011, 22:26 | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Admins
I never seen him is well cool

Silent-_-KillazDate: Wednesday, 26.01.2011, 15:18 | Message # 5
Major general
Group: Pro Player
just close it there is no appeal so remain banned :P he probably came on server just once and left and started hacking on other server

jAhmEkyaDate: Sunday, 20.02.2011, 07:32 | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Group: Admins
close

Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » Request Unban (A request to be unbanned.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.rudownload counter strike cs servers

Vote on the Counter Strike Top 200
Counter Strike Top 200 - Maps | Skins | CD Keys | Sprays | Bots

Top CS DEAGLE.RUServers CS 1.6Public games Game's TOP-100 Counter cs-samara.clan.su
Copyright nWe Fam © 2024

Сервера CS Мониторинг серверов
Мониторинг серверов CS 1.6
Мониторинг серверов CS
Top Ten Website
Top Website