[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Join Clan Aplication » How to write application » VOTE HERE! Geallin aka Doctor wants to leave!! (Vote your oppinion!)
VOTE HERE! Geallin aka Doctor wants to leave!!
Do you want Doctor to leave nWe family?
1. Yes... [ 8 ] [42.11%]
2. NO he's the best guy ever! [ 11 ] [57.89%]
Answers total: 19
DhragoshDate: Monday, 21.03.2011, 18:35 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Pro Player
pff... Best admin nWe ever had!

Clan War Server!
IP: 212.187.246.73:27015
or: nweclan.clanserver.com:27015
PW: pcw
Add to favourites ;)

Message edited by Dhragosh - Monday, 21.03.2011, 18:40

Silent-_-KillazDate: Monday, 21.03.2011, 19:06 | Message # 2
Major general
y u want to leave :S

BOOM BITCH GET OUT MY WAY GET OUT MY WAY!!!!!!!!

Yours Sincerely Jack :)

GeallinDate: Monday, 21.03.2011, 19:11 | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Player
I'm sick of people being unbanned after they have been caught cheating. Sick of people being banned for something they said and just the general bullshit us Admin's have to put up with. That's why I want to stop.... so i can just play and not worry about what map is next and who is cheating... cause it seems to me no one else give a fuck...
And as for your comments today PPK thanks... i used to respect you but you have shown your true colours of what type person you really are!

Silent-_-KillazDate: Tuesday, 22.03.2011, 18:03 | Message # 4
Major general
well at the end of the the day its up to u. I personnaly dont think u shoud leave but thts just my opinion

ppkaskinasDate: Tuesday, 22.03.2011, 18:23 | Message # 5
Lieutenant
ahaha, LOL, to be hones ive got something to say :

1 : Geallin i personally told u that u are a noob, but it doesnt mean ure a bad person! uve banned good players, u thaught they were cheating, but they werent!
and again, i didnt mean to disrespect. end of story, and im aint making excuses of what i said, i just want to point out that u are really good person, and this is why i still respect u, and always will.

2 : I will also leave if Geallin will leave, coz this server isnt going anywhere, C! has disabled the access to ftp for me, so if im not needed anymore, let it be. i bet cock suckas like cozzin will crap their pants from hapyness hearing that.

3 : C!'s way of managing server equals to = shit. wong people, wrong decisions ETC. NWE GOES NOWHERE. (will remain good friends with him, but i dont want anymore, and i wont give a bollocks about this server untill either - he hears us, or .. untill all of the good admins leaves.

Geallin : ure a good guy & good admin! congrats! ure the best of admins here, better than anyone put together!

THE rest is up to C!....

GeallinDate: Tuesday, 22.03.2011, 18:27 | Message # 6
Lieutenant
so who have i banned that is not a cheat ?

sNp1337Date: Tuesday, 22.03.2011, 20:00 | Message # 7
Private
Well Doctor No affense but i dont think you have the skills to be in nWe | Family :/
But still i voted NO ! smile

Hey :)

Message edited by sNp1337 - Tuesday, 22.03.2011, 20:00

GeallinDate: Tuesday, 22.03.2011, 20:21 | Message # 8
Lieutenant
i do have skills, just crap machine to play on. I never asked to be in family. I was invited.... !!!!!
I became an admin as server was going through a hard time and was empty wanted to help by being an admin as i had lots of spare time... a regularly admined server is is what is needed. getting back to my skill level... ive been playing CS since beta in 1999. once i build a new machine and get playing properly you will see what kind of player i truely am
you try playing from a laptop with 35 fps !

Message edited by Geallin - Tuesday, 22.03.2011, 20:24

DhragoshDate: Wednesday, 23.03.2011, 12:24 | Message # 9
Lieutenant
I think both of you should stay because the server and the family need you. You are good, respected people! vinsent

Clan War Server!
IP: 212.187.246.73:27015
or: nweclan.clanserver.com:27015
PW: pcw
Add to favourites ;)

GeallinDate: Wednesday, 23.03.2011, 14:02 | Message # 10
Lieutenant
What you think PPK ...you going to stay. You up for staying...Butwe need to sort out a few things with C!.... more access is needed to upload maps... we need access to alter and add plugins and a private admin forum...

EkiruDate: Wednesday, 23.03.2011, 15:03 | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
Ok seriously you're going to bash on C! ?

He's hosting this server for everyone to play on and its publicity is wide hence its always full and you're really going to complain about him being a bad leader ?
Sure its not a perfect system but if you feel somewhere else is more appropriate for you then by all means leave ppk.

As for Doctor honestly I voted No.. purely on the fact that you're one of the only admins who's smart enough to do his job and do it well.
I used to be an admin as well and the whole time i was i never had one appeal put against me... once I've been unbanned I'll continue to help admin the server as well considering there are too many random admins these days.

nWe | Ryushu

GeallinDate: Wednesday, 23.03.2011, 15:28 | Message # 12
Lieutenant
im not complaining about C! and will not tarnish his name. I like C! and he is doing a fantastic job with server. but it would help to have a bit more access to help improve server. the only reason i got admin was to help server improve.

EkiruDate: Wednesday, 23.03.2011, 15:44 | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
I understand completely hence why i said it wasn't perfect .. there are errors and room for improvement but none the less i don't think you should leave .. just talk to c! .. i still need to get a hold of him myself he hasn't been on skype lately

nWe | Ryushu

Silent-_-KillazDate: Wednesday, 23.03.2011, 16:18 | Message # 14
Major general
Quote (Geallin)
you try playing from a laptop with 35 fps !

hahahah geallin :D. yh c! hasnt been on steam or skype recently :S

nWe_cDate: Friday, 25.03.2011, 22:34 | Message # 15
Generalissimo
Group: Admins
hello ppl,
i just want say fist sorry. i don't have a time play cs now.
lot of job. i will back to cs, server, cw next week.
Dok., first u are not pro, yours cw skills - / mid, but u are good amin 100% I think one of the best uk admins.
if u want leave nwe fam u can do it, but first tell me please.

i talk to kozzin, click and many of old nwe members. im not happy what doing ppk.
PPK stop make ban to nwe MEMBERS and call me back.

Forum » Join Clan Aplication » How to write application » VOTE HERE! Geallin aka Doctor wants to leave!! (Vote your oppinion!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.rudownload counter strike cs servers

Vote on the Counter Strike Top 200
Counter Strike Top 200 - Maps | Skins | CD Keys | Sprays | Bots

Top CS DEAGLE.RUServers CS 1.6Public games Game's TOP-100 Counter cs-samara.clan.su
Copyright nWe Fam © 2024

Сервера CS Мониторинг серверов
Мониторинг серверов CS 1.6
Мониторинг серверов CS
Top Ten Website
Top Website