[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » Kubrick unban appeal. (An appeal for unbanning after being banned for no reason!)
Kubrick unban appeal.
Kubrick187Date: Wednesday, 19.08.2009, 14:36 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Player
1. Kubrick
2. 82.43.186.252
3. 19th Aug @ around 3.20pm
4. I think it said aim? + banned for 999999999mins but i may be wrong?!?!
5. I have played cs since way before the UMP got involved and have recently installed it again and started playing after much boredom on such games as COD4 etc. etc. and i have enjoyed playing on your server as well as the BK clan server (were i have seen a lot of your members playing). over the past week or so. I have no idea why some admin thought i was using aim but i would like to see any evidence of this as i am pretty sure there is none! and think that it is pretty unfair to ban a player who was just playing well i mean u can look at your stats and i only have a eff of around 63 odd and my accuracy is in the 20s at max last time i checked hardley that of someone using a aimbot whose aim should be akin to that of the t-1000 from terminator :P i look forward to being able to play on your server again and if my ban isnt removed well (insert swear word of choice) i dont cheat and never have and never will.

Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » Kubrick unban appeal. (An appeal for unbanning after being banned for no reason!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.rudownload counter strike cs servers

Vote on the Counter Strike Top 200
Counter Strike Top 200 - Maps | Skins | CD Keys | Sprays | Bots

Top CS DEAGLE.RUServers CS 1.6Public games Game's TOP-100 Counter cs-samara.clan.su
Copyright nWe Fam © 2024

Сервера CS Мониторинг серверов
Мониторинг серверов CS 1.6
Мониторинг серверов CS
Top Ten Website
Top Website