[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » response would be nice
response would be nice
wizDate: Monday, 21.02.2011, 13:24 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Player
1. wiz/tay
2. Steam: 0:0:3711428
IP: 194.82.10.21
3. 16th Feb 2011
4. Reason why you were banned (if you know). : WH,No recoil

5. Reason why you should be unbanned.

Im pretty sure most of you have seen me on this server for over a year now, also was a admin at one stage and im pretty sure most of you know i dont cheat...except one person seems to think differently......... Played in many league cups/tournaments/Lans/ signed up to most CS league websites for over 5years in general im just a decent player

http://www.thesgl.com/cs/match/15202/
download the HLTV and watch for tips jajajahaha

Regards Wiz

GeallinDate: Tuesday, 22.02.2011, 11:33 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Firstly I have played CS since the year 2000 when it first came out, I have played many clan matches and events myself. yes I joined THESGL a week ago to see if its any good, personally its useless unless installed on server.
As for unbanning you! I cant and won't do it. See you have had MAC address ban which I have been told cant be removed. Ive nothing more to say on the topis

wizDate: Wednesday, 23.02.2011, 19:14 | Message # 3
Lieutenant
You past team history? all low skill? i would think so.Clearly you have not been many lans or events if so please wich ones and what teams you played in because i have attended quite a few and i really want to know what your skill is........... If you do not reply it is quite obvious that you have just told a white lie.

Tbh Geallin i dont care if im not unbanned im not really fussed with you pathetic ways for example telling C! that if you unban me your leaving, i mean come on how old are you ? 13? childish behaviour. Just trying to find out what gives you the right to ban players who are DECENT and LEGIT at the game when you your self have no history to fall back on. What you say is all lies to me unless you have proof of past clans and events played in which i really belive is not the case. because lets face it you are pretty much a low b1rd and always will be unless you admit to yourself not me that you are not a good player which will enable you to play better people to get better at the game instead of having this big EGO.

also its funny how your english...... im english....... yet who the hell are you ? im pretty sure more people know who i am than to who you are. Show me your steam Page and the date it was set up then please. Ill show you mine
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1q34fl&s=7

Now lets see yours and actually see whos a big fibber

G_G

Message edited by wiz - Wednesday, 23.02.2011, 19:26

GeallinDate: Wednesday, 23.02.2011, 19:26 | Message # 4
Lieutenant
I started playing counterstrike again in December after a few year break due to a hectic work life. And to be honest I dont have to explain myself or my history to you. End of story. Bye

wizDate: Wednesday, 23.02.2011, 19:27 | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Why dont you ? because your wrong nice try giving it the big man telling everyone youve played for a long time your actually pathetic.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1q34fl&s=7

Post me your steam page

GeallinDate: Wednesday, 23.02.2011, 19:39 | Message # 6
Lieutenant
my steam page makes no difference... playing from a laptop. bought steam new as old machine is now used by brother

wizDate: Wednesday, 23.02.2011, 20:54 | Message # 7
Lieutenant
bad excuse.........I didnt want to know that your playing from your laptop lol totally irrelevant .Living proof that your not a old school player like you say you are. Im happy with proving my point toodles n00b x

Silent-_-KillazDate: Wednesday, 23.02.2011, 22:45 | Message # 8
Major general
Group: Pro Player
Right u 2 need to calm down and who gives a shit when doc started playing

BOOM BITCH GET OUT MY WAY GET OUT MY WAY!!!!!!!!

Yours Sincerely Jack :)

GeallinDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 00:11 | Message # 9
Lieutenant
you want to see the the date my steam account was created... it would have been July last year when I purchased counter-strike again. The fact im playing from my laptop is very relevant as i did not have a copy of halflife here in the uk since my old machine is ion my brothers in dublin, so i had to buy a new copy. Have not played for about 4 or 5 years so cant remember my old account from when Steam was set up. Any other pointless toodles you want ? you Nob

wizDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 13:46 | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Just ask your brother for the CD key or get your steam account back. God are you that stupid ???? ive had mine since 2004 yours 2010 LMFAO

So basically you have just told me that you havnt palyed for 4-5 years okay........... so you have never played at a decent level of cs hahaha oh god Geallin you really have no idea!!! ill explain look

Hi my names Geallin i havnt played cs in over "5" years i come back to the game thinking im a highskilled player with out any experience. I ban anyone i think is cheating with no real backup and if i get question i threaten to leave the clan if that player is unbanned.

Its not like the game progresses as the time goes on oh your are a silly boy. Wait did you go moongames lan nebula ?

Message edited by wiz - Thursday, 24.02.2011, 13:50

GeallinDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 14:05 | Message # 11
Lieutenant
What do you mean I haven't played t a decent level. ive have played CS just as long as you if not longer. Anyway i dont care for your comments no more
Im not going to waste my time with any of your insults. As for getting my CD key from my old machine I could not be bothered. Dont expect any reply from me. Is that all you can do ! resort to insulting people you dont know ....

wizDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 21:55 | Message # 12
Lieutenant
the fact that you have been out of cs for 5 years means you behind there is progression and things get left behind. Your not wasting your time because you have run out of excuses dont worry secret is safe with me toodles

nintehDate: Wednesday, 02.03.2011, 20:47 | Message # 13
Private
Winding up Doc will not get you unbanned biggrin
Try and be nice wiz smile

My signature, What should I put as my signature uhhmmm.

wizDate: Friday, 04.03.2011, 18:58 | Message # 14
Lieutenant
Ninteh

I didn't say a word to him then he bans me.

Dont think he deserves my respect.

jAhmEkyaDate: Friday, 01.04.2011, 18:25 | Message # 15
Generalissimo
Group: Admins
close

Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » response would be nice
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.rudownload counter strike cs servers

Vote on the Counter Strike Top 200
Counter Strike Top 200 - Maps | Skins | CD Keys | Sprays | Bots

Top CS DEAGLE.RUServers CS 1.6Public games Game's TOP-100 Counter cs-samara.clan.su
Copyright nWe Fam © 2024

Сервера CS Мониторинг серверов
Мониторинг серверов CS 1.6
Мониторинг серверов CS
Top Ten Website
Top Website