[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » i got banned for no reason Dumb admin ppk
i got banned for no reason Dumb admin ppk
FF4RUKDate: Saturday, 12.03.2011, 19:04 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Player
today my ping was around 148 and he threatened a guy saying he will ban him because his ping was 180 and my friend Looking Up. awsome! told him he cant ban someone for having a high ping because the server has a ping limit thats what my friend told him and he replied saying that Fuck Off and my friend said dont get mouthy to ppk he banned my friend for 10 mins me aswell.. after that he someone came in to the server and said to him Fuck ur mum u whore... and when our ban time was up he banned my friend Permenantly even though that wasnt him because we was playin on a different server.. there was no reason of him banning us so i just want us to get unbanned and that gayass ppk to be dealt with c...

My steam ID is FRK_3615 so please unban

Regards FFaRuK

Only_FaiR_Play__________FFaRUK__________Only_Fair_Play

Message edited by FF4RUK - Saturday, 12.03.2011, 19:06

Silent-_-KillazDate: Saturday, 12.03.2011, 19:25 | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Pro Player
fucking hell come on ppl no point of banning permenantly for ping ffs.

BOOM BITCH GET OUT MY WAY GET OUT MY WAY!!!!!!!!

Yours Sincerely Jack :)

Message edited by Silent-_-Killaz - Saturday, 12.03.2011, 19:26

eclipse_-Date: Sunday, 13.03.2011, 09:44 | Message # 3
Private
ppk did a good job there +1 (im serious btw)

GeallinDate: Sunday, 13.03.2011, 14:04 | Message # 4
Lieutenant
You were not banned cause of ping. you were banned for you comment about PPK' mother. Dont say you were not on the server because you were.
you received a amx_dynban which needs you on the server to do it.
you did say those comments about ppk's mother i was there reading it at the time ... so dont say you were not on server,,,, You were

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD ..... unban not possible as its a mac address ban

FF4RUKDate: Sunday, 13.03.2011, 20:06 | Message # 5
Private
WTF why the hell are u lieing saying that i got dynban first i am unbanned... and second of all for u to chat so much shit like this please show me a proof of me being in the server at that time?? show me the proof and im not closing this damn thread until u show me your proof

Only_FaiR_Play__________FFaRUK__________Only_Fair_Play

FFurkanDate: Sunday, 13.03.2011, 20:13 | Message # 6
Lieutenant
yes i was there when this guy got banned and i know he is innocent because he was not in the server when they apperently banned him for swearing at ppk's mum such a bullshit no one didnt say anything..

ShooterDate: Sunday, 13.03.2011, 20:17 | Message # 7
Sergeant
yes i was there too there was no one there and he didnt swear at his mum because he banned Faruk for 1 hour for his ping when faruks friend awesome said he cant ban faruk for having high ping and he banned both of them for 1 hour.. after awesome came into the server and started saying that he's friend faruk got banned and he wasnt in the server so he didnt swear at ppk's mum. So Faruk did not swear at ppk's mum and Geallin and ppk has to stop lieing or if they are right as faruk said they should prove it...

SmokEDate: Sunday, 13.03.2011, 20:21 | Message # 8
Private
yes i am Faruk's friend awesome and me and faruk was talking on Facebook and they were saying he sweared at ppk's mum even though he wasnt even playin CS let alone in the server... so ppk and geallin (Doctor) prove it or appologise

GeallinDate: Monday, 14.03.2011, 15:20 | Message # 9
Lieutenant
you want to see proof

http://www.nweclan.info/photo/1-0-160-3

http://www.nweclan.info/photo/1-0-161-3

http://www.nweclan.info/photo/1-0-162-3

oh yeah ...ban will be replaced if your unbanned !

Go on LOOK AT THE PIC'S FOR THE TRUTH

Added (14.03.2011, 16:20)
---------------------------------------------
Can we have this thread closed now !

Message edited by Geallin - Monday, 14.03.2011, 15:09

ppkaskinasDate: Monday, 14.03.2011, 15:25 | Message # 10
Lieutenant
now - first of all, its none of ur business about the ping limits, guy was lagging as shit, no one could hit him, i told fix it or get banned. and u guys started to tell me what to do do server has limits etc.. ITS NONE OF UR BUSINESS.

second: u have been told to fuck off coz u desired that, ill repeat myself ITS NOT UR BUSINESS WHO DO WE ADMINS KICK OUT.

third, u both got 10 mins bans for moaning, after which u got back to server (faruk) and told that bullshit thing i cant even pronounce here.

fourth - racism/nationalism/mother stuff/etc etc etc is NON TOLERABLE here, so u guys have to remain playing somewhere else, BYE.

btw, u guys from turkey proved yourselves again for being pathetic lyers (no offence towards ur nationality) its just a fact.

big thanks for geallin, defo admin No 1 here.

ShooterDate: Monday, 14.03.2011, 19:30 | Message # 11
Sergeant
mate dont fucking get rude.. u cunt who do you think you are dont talk to me saying its not my buisness it is my buisness when my ping isnt over the ping limit and your are fucking threated me that you will ban me suck ur Gay Ass ballsucker

GeallinDate: Monday, 14.03.2011, 19:43 | Message # 12
Lieutenant
Quote (Shooter)
mate dont fucking get rude.. u cunt who do you think you are dont talk to me saying its not my buisness it is my buisness when my ping isnt over the ping limit and your are fucking threated me that you will ban me suck ur Gay Ass ballsucker

who are you shooter ??? you claim to be on the server at the same time as FF4RUK and Awesom ... yet now your claiming he said he would ban you... im a little confused...

that is unless you are FF4RUK telling more lies. You claim the things were not said about PPKs mothere ...there is your proof in the picture... so shut it.

Message edited by Geallin - Monday, 14.03.2011, 20:22

Silent-_-KillazDate: Monday, 14.03.2011, 20:21 | Message # 13
Major general
lets just fucking get over it and just play.

BOOM BITCH GET OUT MY WAY GET OUT MY WAY!!!!!!!!

Yours Sincerely Jack :)

ShooterDate: Monday, 14.03.2011, 21:39 | Message # 14
Sergeant
dude i am a guy that was in this server a long time ago yet i am saying that i was in the server with Faruk and Awesome and i had high ping aswell and ppk started threatening Faruk saying he will ban Faruk because of his ping and then awesome said 'you cant ban him because of his ping..' then ppk banned both of them faruk and awesome for an hour afterwards ppk said someone swore to his mom saying fuck her or something like that and then you and ppk started saying that it was Faruk who said it but it was not faruk.

GeallinDate: Monday, 14.03.2011, 21:45 | Message # 15
Lieutenant
have you not looked at the pictures....

http://www.nweclan.info/photo/1-0-160-3

http://www.nweclan.info/photo/1-0-161-3

http://www.nweclan.info/photo/1-0-162-3

LOOK AT THE PICTURES SHOOTER .... try and tell me he didn't say it....I was asked for proof and there it it !

Message edited by Geallin - Monday, 14.03.2011, 21:57

Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » i got banned for no reason Dumb admin ppk
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.rudownload counter strike cs servers

Vote on the Counter Strike Top 200
Counter Strike Top 200 - Maps | Skins | CD Keys | Sprays | Bots

Top CS DEAGLE.RUServers CS 1.6Public games Game's TOP-100 Counter cs-samara.clan.su
Copyright nWe Fam © 2024

Сервера CS Мониторинг серверов
Мониторинг серверов CS 1.6
Мониторинг серверов CS
Top Ten Website
Top Website