[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » nWe | Prez ' (new admins)
nWe | Prez '
EkiruDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 18:04 | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Pro Player
Hey its nWe | Prez here .. been banned by some stupid new admin who tried to tell me i wasnt in the clan

admins name : ppk

nWe | Ryushu

ppkaskinasDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 18:09 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
if u dont play with us - u get fucked out. simple as that. we dont need members like u who leave server and are not loyal. now get lost.

EkiruDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 18:11 | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
omg stfu you idiot I've been with this clan longer then you've played in the server dont talk to me about loyalty

you're a stupid admin who abuses his powers end of' its only a matter of time before you notice what you've done was stupid

nWe | Ryushu

ppkaskinasDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 18:17 | Message # 4
Lieutenant
IF U DONT PLAY HERE - U GET FUCKED OUT. REAPPLY IF U WANT TO PLAY HERE. LOOK AT GENRIII POST. SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO THAT CHAP.

EkiruDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 18:19 | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
listen you fool im not re-applying .. ive been playing in nWe clan wars for the past week because im in the clan war team

hows that for your application ?

and who the hell do you think you are telling me to apply for the clan when youre not even nWe .. just because you have admin doesnt make you part of OUR clan so quite little boy

nWe | Ryushu

Silent-_-KillazDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 18:56 | Message # 6
Major general
thts true prez has been in nwe cwars recently.

BOOM BITCH GET OUT MY WAY GET OUT MY WAY!!!!!!!!

Yours Sincerely Jack :)

sNp1337Date: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 19:09 | Message # 7
Private
Group: Player
*ppk* dude wtf ??? few weeks ago i came back npthing happened to i dont see me writing a Applictation to Join nWe again .... so ppk the things u said to Prez` is pretty harsh he is one of the greatest players who has joined nWe and has been a help over there years to nWe | and the words you are saying to him is pretty harsh words .... The best thing you should be doing as a nWe member yourself is welcoming him back not abbusing him and grow up man what age are you 20 - 22 and that language to an old member of nWe + one of the best players who has joined nWe | is preety bad dude ...

Please Unban him or i will have to talk to c about this and he will have your admin acces removed ... =)

Hey :)

Message edited by sNp1337 - Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 19:10

ppkaskinasDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 20:29 | Message # 8
Lieutenant
snp youre threatening me? WE HAVE A RULE - IF U DONT PLAY IN HERE - YOU GET FUCKED OUT. END OF STORY.

snp u havent got voice to fucking do shit here, so shut the fuck up. its none of ur business.

EkiruDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 21:12 | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
thats funny because you're going against this so called rule of yours ... I play with nWe have played with nWe longer then you, play in CW's with nWe unlike you and am more recognised in nWe then you are... its quite clear you're just either jealous or you're some 12 year old kid who has had admin for the first time in his life, scrlling down the unban page it seems quite clear to me you dont know how to admin a server.

I've spoken to just about every nWe member including Kozzin (the CW leader) and even he doesn't like you or even wanted you to be an admin so its come to my attention no1 pretty much likes you and i cant blame them

Nevertheless its only a matter of time before i contact c! ... until then keep forcing your "rules" lol

nWe | Prez '

nWe | Ryushu

ppkaskinasDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 21:26 | Message # 10
Lieutenant
kozzin is a bunch of shit, and by the way - he is not a cw leader ANYMORE. talk to c or whoever u want, UNNACTIVE members GETS KICKED. i dont know u and ure not the first one to revive and say "i was in nwe 20 years ago" so u were? u were innactive - playing somewhere else, so fuck off. go and join Genriiiiis team. he also got fucked out.

sNp1337Date: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 21:57 | Message # 11
Private
Hey Man you can just Fuck off yourself *ppk* we all know you want to leave nWe | ,,,,, That is why you are acting so strange just leave man noone likes you and one thing you are just like PeRRy who was in this clan he acted like a kid,he annoyed everyone on server,he had admin acces and banned everyone he didnt like,said bad thing to people in nWe.Fan |,nWe.Rus | and nWe | member and you know what else he done he kept on comments sillyy answears like you and banned from Server and ever since i bet he has never stepped on this server and that will happen to you to *ppk* its just a matter of time and you will eventually get banned you sick little kid .... you also act like a fucking little twelve year old Grow up man COuunter-Strike is only a fucking game This is what it causes to people to do,Get Angry at everything-one,is always in a bad mood and ou can never listen to the crap he says on Steam or in Public server today he was abbusing me say who do you think you ,,,,, i help this clan when it was down and all this shit ,,, he says you have no control ,,, you will see GET THE FUCK OUT etc

c! could you please contact me soon i need to talk to smile

EkiruDate: Wednesday, 16.03.2011, 22:18 | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
me genrii ukraine bullet and kozzin are now currently playing cw's for nWe at this very moment ...

so be quiet little boy we are part of this clan more then you'll ever be

nWe | Ryushu

sNp1337Date: Thursday, 17.03.2011, 09:30 | Message # 13
Private
*ppk* i never saw you playing with KozziN,Me,s3ntinel,Bull3t,Genn Niii,c! or any of these nWe | Members so maybe we know who is recently on or off smile so ppk we just have to w8 till c! comes online smile

DhragoshDate: Thursday, 17.03.2011, 11:44 | Message # 14
Lieutenant
nono I don't like seeing you guys fighting but then it's not my business.

Just go have some 1on1 cw or something and then make up happy

Lots of love huh
Dhragosh
ninja

Clan War Server!
IP: 212.187.246.73:27015
or: nweclan.clanserver.com:27015
PW: pcw
Add to favourites ;)

Silent-_-KillazDate: Thursday, 17.03.2011, 14:57 | Message # 15
Major general
+1 Dhrag

BOOM BITCH GET OUT MY WAY GET OUT MY WAY!!!!!!!!

Yours Sincerely Jack :)

Forum » unban Application » How to write unban Application » nWe | Prez ' (new admins)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Рейтинг@Mail.rudownload counter strike cs servers

Vote on the Counter Strike Top 200
Counter Strike Top 200 - Maps | Skins | CD Keys | Sprays | Bots

Top CS DEAGLE.RUServers CS 1.6Public games Game's TOP-100 Counter cs-samara.clan.su
Copyright nWe Fam © 2024

Сервера CS Мониторинг серверов
Мониторинг серверов CS 1.6
Мониторинг серверов CS
Top Ten Website
Top Website